Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

love letters...





one of my favorite parts of my girls growing up is to watch there intellect explode... it's almost as if you can see the wheels start to turn, the sparks to fly, you know, add in your own cliche'.


lolo's reading skills took off right after thanksgiving. it is so awesome to watch her enjoy doing it. today on the way to school she told me she knows how to make the "thu" sound. i said how. she said with a "t" and "h".


wow, brenda has really done great with her. now she's started writing and making up spellings for words. it's pretty cool and she loves it!




so, none other than "super blue girl", as she named herself the other night, has written her mom and i some love notes. i'm sure we'll treasure the all our lives.

so... super blue girl wrote her mom a note... and her mom loved it!i guess one of her favorite cartoons is "word girl". that might be where she's getting the idea to expand her vocabulary and use letters to make words.


here's the letter i got yesterday when i got home from work. how do you like this one? wow. that's all i can say. it's so funny, but i love to play mad with her and ask where's my love letter... so...


today on the way to school she wrote me one on her magnadoodle. i gave her my answer which is on the top left. she wrote the whole thing, so i guess this is a case when the "c" sounds like an "s".

my girls are awesome. and i love my "super blue girl" no matter what she writes...

3 comments:

Silverthornes said...

so cute! Super Blue Girl is awesome!

Heather's House said...

I love sweet love notes like that! I have similar ones from Macy...isn't life sweet!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.