Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 29, 2008

hacked off...

cindy's been on me for a couple of weeks now to get my hair cut. she doesn't want me to go back to cuts galore. but hey, $8 for a hair cut aint bad. especially when the ladies in there have husbands that sport the mullet. this means that they respect and know how to handle the mullet. no scoffing, snickering, or teasing. kristen has cut my hair for 3 years. last 2 or 3 times i went up there, she was on a break or off those days. i called last week and she no longer works there. bad. bad day.

but no. cindy said that the past two times they've jacked my hair. what?! anyways, so today i gave procuts a try. i walk in there and they are playing "talk dirty to me" my poison or motley crue - can't remember. but the point is surely they'll know what to do with a mullet. no. incompetent overpaid haircutters. i paid 12.99 and left a $1 tip (hopefully the lady will use it to take another correspondence course on hair cutting).

she asked exactly what i wanted. she did exactly what i said. but in the back she took well... more than i said. totally blew off what i said when i corrected her (when she jumped in and tried to complete my sentence for me), i wasn't rude. in fact we were laughing in friendly conversation. we were friendly all along. i just couldn't tell what her freakin' fingers were doing back there.



here's a pic of me and coop this week. just hangin. look how happy i was. look how happy my son was. look how natural the kentucky waterfall looks on the back of my head.




here's cindy and i at thanksgiving. it's short... but it's still there. see, i'm happy in this picture. so is cindy.

but here it is. redonculous.



How do I get through one night without you

If I had to live without you

What kind of life would that be

Oh I, I need you in my arms

Need you to hold

You're my world, my heart, my soul

If you ever leave

Baby you would take away everything good in my life

And tell me now

How do I live without you

I want to knowHow do I breathe without you

If you ever go

How do I ever, ever survive

How do IHow do I Oh, how do I live

Without you, there'd be no sun in my sky

There would be no love in my life

There'd be no world left for me

And I, oh Baby, I don't know what I would do

I'd be lost if I lost youIf you ever leave

Baby you would take away everything real in my life

And tell me nowHow do I live without you I want to know

How do I breathe without youIf you ever go

How do I ever, ever survive

How do IHow do I

Oh, how do I live Please tell me baby

How do I go onIf you ever leave

Baby you would take away everything

Need you with me

Baby don't you know that you're everything good in my life

And tell me now...How do I live without you I want to know ... How do I breathe without you If you ever go.... How do I ever, ever survive... How do I How do I Oh, how do I live how do I live without you how do I live without you baby how do I live...

something i probably failed to mention on my blog post earlier is the fact that i'm a native from alabama and now i live in east texas. in alabama, the mullet is a way of life! just look at the profile and shape of our state!

6 comments:

Bevin said...

That's pretty funny-the post, not the fact that you don't like your hair! Sorry you don't like your hair!!

Lynn said...

I have never seen you with your hair that short. But, let's face the facts....you are TOOOOOO precious no matter what your hair looks like little brother.

pruittsplace said...

something i probably failed to mention on my blog post earlier is the fact that i'm a native from alabama and now i live in east texas. in alabama, the mullet is a way of life! just look at the profile and shape of our state!

Silverthornes said...

Alpine Barber Shop DUDE - Seriously though, they may not understand the mullet there but they will surely respect it.

Melody Forest McKee said...

HA HA HA. Wow...That is ALL I have to say. You know how I feel about mullets :)

The Nortons said...

Ricky I was watching The Worst Moments of Cop Shows and realized that the mullet is the mascot for cop shows! Almost every guy arrested had a mullet and no shirt! HHHMMMM-interesting!