Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

Snaggle bells, snaggle bells, snaggle all the way...

Aubreys teeth are falling out these days ... Her front remaining tooth
is pretty goofy, and I wish I could freeze frame this moment in our
life right now. In the midst of all the chaos of our move, thoughts
the beauty of my kids and the daily journey in our family (admitedly
some days are definitely tough) is filling me with joy this morning.
Unfortunately, this too shall pass...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Praying the joy continues -- a move is TOUGH, and kids that age do really well as long as mom and dad do well with it! My Riley had a funny front tooth before his finally fell out like that -- I was thankful it came during kindergarten picture time so we have it on film now!

Jessica said...

that is one sweet smile!